firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Postdoctoral researcher (2013-2016) – University of Campinas – FAPESP Fellowship
- Temporary lecturer (2016) – University of São Paulo
- Postdoc (2017 – ) PNPD (CAPES) Fellowship
- PhD in Genetics and Molecular Biology (2013), University of Campinas/UNICAMP
- Msc in Genetics and Molecular Biology (2007), University of Campinas/UNICAMP
- Bsc in Biology (2003), University of Campinas/UNICAMP
My research focuses on how organisms deal with the evolutionary challenge posed by environmental variation.
- Rocha, F.B. & L.B. Klaczko, 2016. Untangling the components of phenotypic plasticity in nonlinear reaction norms of Drosophila mediopunctata pigmentation. bioRxiv, 070599
- Rocha, F.B. & L.B. Klaczko, 2014. Undesirable consequences of neglecting nonlinearity: response to comments by Liefting et al. (2013) on Rocha & Klaczko (2012). Evolution 68: 1548–1551.
- Rocha, F.B. & L.B. Klaczko, 2012. Connecting the dots of nonlinear reaction norms unravels the threads of genotype-environment interaction in Drosophila. Evolution 66: 3404–3416.
- Rocha, F., H. F. Medeiros & L. B. Klaczko, 2009. The reaction norm for abdominal pigmentation and its curve in Drosophila mediopunctata depend on the mean phenotypic value. Evolution 63:280-287.